No Products in the Cart
Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous, if you require further information before submitting an order please contact Amaryllis using the contacts page.
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
Products are delivered or collected as per your required date at checkout.
Selected products are not available for same day delivery or other special delivery services. Further information regarding product availability and delivery options will be presented when placing your order.
Prices listed within the Amaryllis Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your purchase form.
Prices include VAT for deliveries within the UK.
Except where stated product prices exclude delivery charges.
3. Orders / Payment
You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards other than Diners, department store cards and any other credit and/or debit cards as we may specify from time to time.By clicking on the ‘check out’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Amaryllis site.
Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email or text confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
Except where stated, Delivery will be as per your request at point of order and subject to a delivery charge dependant on area.
Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas – where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
Delivery Services – Should you require your delivery to be made within a specific time period we are able to offer the following delivery services. Please note some services are subject to availability. We will advise you of services available at the time of placing your order:
Same day delivery is by 1pm and on selected items.
Delivery is not available on Sundays or public holidays.
To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
Certain products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date – you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Please be advised that some products are unsuitable for delivery to Funeral Directors, Hospitals, airports or ships – please contact Amaryllis for further information using the contact details set out in Section 7 below.
Please note that the carrier is only responsible for delivering to the address you quote (or to a neighbour if no one is at home) we regret that where the goods have been correctly delivered we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual receiver refuses or fails to return item(s).
Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or unable to leave the delivery in a secure location, they will leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
Before placing your order, please review delivery cut-off times & prices.
If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so by calling 01924 280077 or email: email@example.com Please give 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date.
You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
6. Customer Services
In the event that you are not satisfied with the Online Service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
By email: AMARYLLIS FLORAL DESIGN
By telephone: 01924 280077
By post: 18-20 Townend
Our Customer Services Team is available from 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am until 4pm on Saturday.
Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Online Site and is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Online Site and/or the Florists Online Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Online Site impossible or impractical.
We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Site and/or the Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Service or Site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Site and/or the Services for any reason at any time.
These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9 Intellectual Property
All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Amaryllis Floral Design . Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Amaryllis Floral Design. You may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any purpose.
My Account service – terms and conditions
1. My Account service (‘the Service’) is provided as a complimentary feature by Florists Online for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. In order to provide the Service, we will hold certain personal information. Except to the extent that we are required or permitted by law, any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purposes of providing the Service.
2. To register with the Service you must be over eighteen years of age.
3. When you register with the Service you will be required to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately. Should you forget your password, please use the password reminder service (this option can be found adjacent to the My Account login box).
4. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Service or site, we may require you to change your password, or may suspend use of the Service.
5. You must ensure that the details you provide on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. Use of the Service is intended to assist with purchases to be made via the site. The Service must not be used for the following purposes:
a) Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
b) Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
c) Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
7. We reserve the right to refuse to post material on the Site, or to remove material already posted on the Site.
8. Whilst we take every reasonable precaution and care in relation to the Service, we do not make any representation or warranties of any kind (express or implied) with respect to the contents or operation of this Service, and any such representations and warranties are excluded by this notice. We do not warrant that use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. Whilst every effort is made to ensure reminder emails set up on your account are processed and delivered as requested, we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of these messages. Your use of the Service is done so entirely at your own risk and we do not accept any liability whatsoever for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your use of the Service.
9. Your access to the Site and Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for routine maintenance.
11. If you have any queries please contact us using the contact details below:
AMARYLLIS FLORAL DESIGN
Tel. No.: 01924 280077
12. We have obligations in relation to your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. Some of the information you provide may be “sensitive” information under the Act (i.e. information on “delicate” matters, including race, political opinions, religion, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life etc). By registering for the Service and providing your details, you agree to us using information in the way set out above. Where you provide information about other people (for example their date of birth, or their address) you also confirm that have the consent of these people to provide us with that information.